Sep 18, 2006 10:30 AM|joeyb1000|LINK
All I've worked thru the issue and thought I would include my solution
Firstly ensure you have the latest version of the web deployments project installed, I noticed that even though I ran the installation file and it told me I had the latest version that I didn't have the latest version of the asp merge exe. I uninstalled
and then reinstalled the web deployment project.
With this inplace use the FileEncoding of the globalization web.config setting to control the output of the files during the web deployment build process, my target charset was to a French audience and the western europe charset was what I requried windows-1252
Hope this helps others.