Apr 19, 2006 12:58 PM|limno|LINK
Here is the article to introduce this starter kit.
This is the link to download the kit:
(at the bottom of the page)
I downloaded this kit and played for half an hour. Some observations:
1. This kit is different from Personal Site by installing the application as a virtual directory under IIS, so you have to have IIS installed on your machine;
2. You need assign the ASP.NET user to write access to the App_data folder in your application;
3. You need add your local user to write to this folder too in order to run within the IDE (for example, VS 2005) for security settings;
4. After installation, you need go to your application setting under IIS (ASP.NET tab) to switch the framwork point to ASP.NET 2.0 instead of ASP.NET 1.1;
5. Read the introduction article may save you some time.