Mar 31, 2006 03:08 AM|Frank Tse|LINK
Can you try following the steps in my last reply in this post
Anyway, I copy the steps here again:
- Double click the ASPNETAtlas.vsi file to launch the Visual Studio Content Installer dialog.
- Find the link above the Publish information area, it is called "View files in Windows Explorer..."
- Click on it to open the content of the vsi in Window Explorer
- If you have Visual C# installed, copy ASPNETAtlasWebApplicationCS.zip to the folder C:\Documents and Settings\<your user id>\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Templates\ProjectTemplates\Visual Web Developer\CSharp\
- Respectively, if you have Visual Basic installed, copy ASPNETAtlasWebApplicationVB.zip to C:\Documents and Settings\<your user id>\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Templates\ProjectTemplates\Visual Web Developer\VisualBasic\
- Open a new VS 2005, do File->New->Web Site, you should see the Atlas Web Site template under "My Templates" when you choose Language Visual C# or Visual Basic
If you are still having the problem, please let me know at which step you are stuck.