Last post Jun 09, 2020 07:31 PM by baldwinjohn
Jun 08, 2020 06:43 PM|baldwinjohn|LINK
I have an existing aspx page that has been working for years in our sharepoint environment. Now it has just started to fail. I get the error message "Server Error in '/' Application. The system cannot locate the resource specified.". Nothing has changed
on the coding of this process (see code below). What could be causing the issue? Thanks.
dim xmlhttp = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
xmlhttp.open ("POST", url, false)
xmlhttp.setRequestHeader ("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
sendline = "username=" & username & "&password=" & password &"&user_src_id=" & user_src_id & "&user_full_name=" & user_full_name
Jun 09, 2020 07:12 AM|XuDong Peng|LINK
Have you ever seen this article, the content here is very similar to the problem you are experiencing.
And through your description, I can't reproduce your problem.
I can only suggest that you could use Google to query the "Server Error in'/' Application" error, which will show that the problem originated from the server.
If you can, try to restart IIS. You could refer this
Hope this can help you.
Jun 09, 2020 07:31 PM|baldwinjohn|LINK
Actually the issue ended up being that the vendor that we were connecting to switched to an ip address we did not allow access to. Once we fixed that it worked.