About 20 years of work experience in Computer and IT industry in different backgrounds. Varied Industry experience with 5 years in Department Of Defense , 4 years in Financial.
• Over 12 years of diverse and extensive industry experience in software development in the following roles:
1.Consultant / Technical Architect / Technical Mentor
2.Technical Lead / Development Manager
3.Senior Software Developer
• Over 4 years of Purchasing, Client management and Business development experience in-
1.Computer hardware/software export/import industry.
2.I have managed a team of two to three people assisting with these responsibilities.
• Developed functional requirements with customers and successfully translated them into technical solutions.
• Coordinated resolution with the customer for all technical issues related to applications.
• Analyzed and improved application development operations, which increased productivity. For Ex. Streamlining of Bug tracking, Deployment methodology and patch management.
• Led the requirement analysis, architecture, design, development and deployment of several medium to large scale web and windows applications.
• Experienced in post-production support which includes enhancements, release - patch management and customer support.
• Completed major product releases meeting aggressive, committed timelines.
• Led the efforts to implement version control system within development team using Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server.
• Demonstrated ability in solving complex technical issues at all levels including design, development and deployment. Assisted and mentored professionals from other projects / teams in the organization in resolving their issues
|Member Since:||Jul 02, 2003 11:04 AM|
|Last Visited:||May 19, 2017 10:08 PM|