Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post May 14, 2005 07:09 AM by Sim
May 12, 2005 01:00 PM|LINK
In my mobile application some pages works fine, but some of them cause this error:
"Server Error in /
Invalid length for a Base-64 char array.
i use this online emulator to test my pages:
What is the problem? Thanks
May 12, 2005 01:47 PM|LINK
May 12, 2005 02:19 PM|LINK
Thanks. I have downloaded this emulator and my site works fine in it. I have write correct URL in UAProf URL field for my nokia 6310.
But on real phone i got strange errors for some pages: something line "unknown file format"
May 12, 2005 07:53 PM|LINK
May 13, 2005 07:25 AM|LINK
Everithing is ok. The document is correct and valid and it can be viewed with emulator :(
May 13, 2005 09:57 PM|LINK
Well... let's go further then. Try to make your form smaller so the markup output takes less space. See what happens. If you have any literal text blocks (text that is not between tags) put text between <p></p> by example. It is only my idea, not somekind
of the truth. [:)]
If it still doesn't work then download device characteristics sheet from
Nokia developers web site. Also try to find there documents about mark-up rendering in devices.
Also, you may find this site device profiling tool sometimes very useful.
May 14, 2005 07:09 AM|LINK
You was right. I added some literal controls to my page. If we put it in <p></p> - everything works fine.