Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Jul 17, 2012 06:57 AM by prkx_pwr
May 27, 2012 09:00 PM|LINK
Candidates must be in the San Diego area or willing to relocate. Please reply to this thread or contact me directly via the forum if you are interested.
The primary purpose of this position is to analyze, design and develop new .NET websites and applications and enhance existing systems.
· Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains programs.
· Writes, tests and documents the necessary code to implement approved computer programming requests.
· Verifies the accuracy and completeness of coding.
· Provides input for system changes or enhancements, giving primary consideration to the feasibility, maintainability, customer needs and overall cost/benefit and quality requirement.
· Trains customers on the new system as required.
· Documents external system design, writes specifications, and defines procedures for the new or enhanced system.
· Provides time estimates of assigned tasks and compare estimates to actual time spent in order to improve estimating accuracy.
· Reviews and evaluates department standards, procedures and techniques on a continuous basis.
· Recommends possible improvements and/or incorporation into production work.
· Learns new languages or technology necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects and develops skills in systems analysis.
· Participates in the training or development of others, as directed.
· Coordinates the activities of project teams and/or system support teams.
· Completes or assists with detailed project assignments.
· Maintains familiarity with and uses department methodology as appropriate.
· Gains understanding of business needs in assigned project area.
· Studies and documents manual or automated procedures.
· Analyzes alternatives, providing a cost/benefit analysis of each.
· Assists in defining customer acceptance criteria (testing).
· Organizes or conducts meetings or demos.
· Reviews new systems to identify possible modifications, updates, or improvements; and continues to periodically monitor the system.
· Communicates with customers, management, application teams, and application control or development teams throughout the duration of the project;
· Serves as a consulting resource for customers.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing and fast paced environment.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
· Bachelor’s degree in an IT or computer related field.
· Minimum 2-4 years of progressive experience in software development.
· Must have experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Development within large enterprise level applications.
· Experience with .NET 2.0/3.5, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET,
AJAX, and JQuery.
· Experience with MS SQL 2005/2008 including stored procedures and table design.
· Experience working in a fast paced Agile environment including the Scrum SDLC.
PREFERRED (But not required):
· Experience with development and consumption of secure web services.
· Experience with console applications (nightly jobs) and windows services applications.
· Experience with XSLT, XML, XML Security Standards.
· Experience with MVC 3.0, HTML5.0, CSS 3, mobile JQuery, and mobile websites.
· Experience working across multiple teams developing and integrating shared controls and components.
· Experience with agile concepts including Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
May 28, 2012 06:20 AM|LINK
I am interested, you can contact me at email@example.com
May 29, 2012 05:15 AM|LINK
Are you in San Diego?
May 29, 2012 05:19 AM|LINK
Jun 04, 2012 06:42 PM|LINK
I am interested in this job. I am micosoft certified .net developer and have 4 years of experienc in developing different web and desktop projects.
To discuss further pls contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am also available on skype with id muhammad.tariq28
looking for your kind reply
Jun 25, 2012 09:24 PM|LINK
I'm looking for .net remote/telecommute job, open to work in a team or on self position directly with the costomer. Having 10+ years of development experiences. Deep knowledge of .NET/C# and web technologies with a great experience in development of large applications
(social oriented and business oriented) on the back and front ends. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. In-depth understanding of OOP/OOD principles. Good understanding and experience in DB design and ORM solutions.
ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, C#.NET, AJAX, ,XML Web Services, SOA WCS, WPF, Telerik Web Controls, Telerik Reports, Silverlight, MVC, MVVM, LINQ, T-SQL, MSSQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server Clustering, Microsoft Entity Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio
2010, Business Intelligence Development Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
ASP.NET Developer 3.5
Enterprise Application Developer
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
.NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications
.NET Framework 2.0, Distributed Applications
.NET Framework 2.0, Windows Applications
.NET Framework 2.0, Web Applications
For verification: url: https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx
Transcript ID: 766634 Access Code: shahzad123
I look forward to hearing from you, thank you for your consideration.
More information on the linkedIn profile:
my email is: email@example.com
Jul 04, 2012 06:47 PM|LINK
I am a skilled dot net developer. Please let me know if can work with or send u my CV , my mail is(
firstname.lastname@example.org ,6 years experience) I MADE AS A PRIVATE WORK ABOUT 2 WORKING WEBSITES AND 2 WINDOWS APPLICATION , AND IN THE COMPANIES I WORKED IN I MADE ANALYSIS AND PROGRAMING FOR MANY DESKTOP
AND WEB APPLICATIONS
a brief on my experience is as follow:
Microsoft (Senior Developer):
-SQL Server (2000 ,2005,2008,2010)
-Visual Studio (2003,2005,2008,2010) (VB,C#) for Asp.net and Desktop applications ,In depth OOP knowledge ,Ajax ,membership ,Web Services ,WCF Services ,Queues ,Threads, Good Knowledge in SilverLight(visual studio and expression Blend), Fair Knowledge
in Performance point(SharePoint)
ClientSide Script : Java script
-Good Knowledge about Java Language , Jsp , Servlets
SQL Reporting and Analysis Service and Business Intelligence: Perfect Knowledge about Creating cubes, Dimensions KPIs, Trends ,and Data mart using Sql Sever to create Dynamic Dashboards and Reports that is suitable to each one in the organization (tools
used like SSRS SQL Reporting and Analysis Service, Dundas,Telerik silver light,Performance Point Share point(Fair Knowledge))
SQL Integration Service
Telerik Tool for designing Controls: To add Good Looking Controls to Web and Desktop Applications
Adobe CS4 (Photoshop , Dreamweaver , Flash , Aftereffect ) as mentioned in details in my CV.
Tools Like XMLSpy and Altova: that handles all matters about validating xml to shemas and migrating(inserting or updating) from xml to db and vice versa
Analysis (Project Manager and Senior System Analyst):
Setting Plans , communicate with Customers and manage the assigned team to deliver required diagrams and documentation to developers(tools used are UML and Visio)
Worked in the analysis of :
4-Attendance with Barcode
6-HR Employee Training Module
Jul 04, 2012 06:48 PM|LINK
CAN SEND A CV COPY UPON REQUEST
Jul 17, 2012 06:57 AM|LINK
My skill sets are matching with the above described skills, so please provide your email id, so that I can send you my updated resume or please contact me on email@example.com