Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Mar 08, 2012 01:44 AM by necro_mancer
Mar 05, 2012 05:44 AM|LINK
Split off from
Bob i have developed my webapplications in c# and asp.net but its performance is to slow which is giving bad response for my clients please help me.
i have tried by making debuging=" false" in which at first time it takes to much time to load after it works (2 minntues).
is there any other way PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
Mar 07, 2012 10:40 AM|LINK
Mar 07, 2012 07:18 PM|LINK
You should check:
1. The hosting location - it should be near to your visitors to reduce the loading time.
2. The application pool timeout. If your application start slowly at first loading you could increase it's value.
3. You could consider using some cache.
4. Check the server resources - CPU, RAM etc...and if needed upgrade.
5. If you use SQL database, then check the data loading time.
Mar 08, 2012 01:44 AM|LINK
May I please know how did you host your site? Is that on a shared server or do you operate your own dedicated server?