Last post Mar 07, 2012 09:51 AM by anandvedha3
Mar 01, 2012 07:07 AM|anandvedha3|LINK
HP, one of the Fortune 500 company, is seeking new team members
HP is looking for a ASP.NET MVC Software Developer to join our team. As a member of the team you will actively participate in the complete product development lifecycle and will have the opportunity to work on one of the market’s most recognized
and awarded product lines.
You will be the person who has:
ASP.NET MVC Web apps/Portal development, UI design and development; Web services development; Security-Authentication/Authorization; digital Certificates
o Exposure to NHibernate, ORM, DROOLS framework would be desirable
o Must have knowledge of designing/developing Enterprise scale application with focus on Cloud hosting
o Good understanding of Enterprise Scale Database Applications with Cloud Hosting in focus
o Good understanding of Domain Modeling and Object Modeling with focus on the right mixture of Design Patterns that suites Cloud Based solutions
o Cross Technologies integration with web services
If you are looking for:
Experience : 6+ Years
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
• A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
• Hands-on product development with a worldwide effect upon millions of people
• A constant stream of exciting challenges and plenty of resources to solve them
• Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
• The opportunity to experience awesome “Agile” methodologies such as “Scrum”
• A dynamic opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, trainings and regular performance assessment
• A company with a social and benefits program that allows you to concentrate on your job and career
• A company that pays for people, not for positions
Please send the following documents to email@example.com
• CV in English
• Cover letter (Put simply: Why do you want to join the HP team?)
Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and will be considered only if all required documents have been submitted.
Mar 01, 2012 07:18 AM|thaicarrot|LINK
I believe , You're looking for somebody who has skill with Pattern & Practice.
most people confused about.
Good understanding of Domain Modeling and Object Modeling with focus on the right mixture of Design Patterns that suites Cloud Based solutions
In addition to your post.
There are Domain Model, DataModel,ViewModel,FormModel etc.
Mar 07, 2012 09:51 AM|anandvedha3|LINK
We are looking asp.net with MVC design pattern experience. It is desirable if you work in a cloud computing arena.