Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Mar 01, 2012 01:32 AM by phuc pham
Feb 24, 2012 05:27 AM|LINK
I have a need to retrieve data of an email address from Exchange Server (our company Exchange Server version is 2007). I have tried to connect to Exchange Server by using Exchange Web Service but I get this error "The expected XML node type was XmlDeclaration,
but the actual type is Element." at the line :
Please tell what it is and how to solve this issue.
Thanks for your help.
Feb 28, 2012 02:39 AM|LINK
This normally indicates that the server is unavailable or under stress, and as a result is returning unexpected XML content when accessed using the EWS (Exchange Web Services) API.
You can try this solution:
Hope it helps
Mar 01, 2012 01:32 AM|LINK
Thanks Frank Jiang,
I got a problem with domain name. Now it's OK