Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Aug 22, 2011 01:00 PM by DuoDimension
Aug 22, 2011 01:00 PM|LINK
PDF Duo .NET version 2.4 Released! In new version of PDF Duo .NET component we offer several methods and properties to enable comprehensive
customization of the resulting PDF.
PDF Duo .NET is a component that allows to generate (convert) PDF documents from HTML. It doesn't require any additional components and really appropriate for ASP.NET websites. The component is written entirely in C# for the .NET platform. Its methods allow
to convert HTML to PDF from File, Page, Url address, Stream or String. Installing package is provided with fully featured demos written in both C# and VB.NET.
New version of PDF Duo .NET has following changes and updates:
- Added new CSS styles in the code of HTML / CSS parser.
- Fixed issues with picture rendering in PDF.
- Changed the rendering algorithm of embedded tables.
- Fixed different issues concerned with text rendering in PDF.
- Added new attributes of inserting header/footer to PDF.
- Fixed issues in parsing of CSS files.
- Fixed issues concerned with reading of HTML file.
- Improved the convertingof tables to PDF file.
- The component supports new CSS styles. See PDF Duo .Net Documentation.
- Reviewed and updated inner object structure of the component.
- Fixed the alignment of text during conversion HTML to PDF.
- Fixed incorrect rendering of cell color in tables.
- Changed the parsing algorithms for Header/Footer.
- Component update - fixed table borders and its colors.
- Improved translation of tables from HTML into PDF document.
- Fixed parsing of special symbols from HTML.
- Completed dividing of HTML text on pages in PDF document.
- New features of changing text attribute of entire PDF.
PDF Duo .NET component.
Html to Pdf for .NET