Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Dec 15, 2011 04:29 PM by mronollo
Mar 24, 2011 07:47 PM|LINK
Beginner / Entry Level Software programmer (ASP.NET/C#/SQL)
Our expanding software consulting firm is offering an exciting opportunity for an entry level
This is a full-time contract salary position.
We need you to be able to meet these expectations on a regular basis:
- Quick turn-around on tasks and response time is a requirement for this position
- Available to work and communicate every weekday 8AM to 5 PM (Pacific) and sometimes on weekends or after hours if needed
- Ability to professionally troubleshoot and test your solutions before review by management
A university degree and/or certifications are welcome but not explicitly required. Substitutes for a degree might be any combination of:
a. Real-world experience
b. Track record showcasing ability to start and complete projects
c. Samples of work showcasing ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Good writing and excellent customer service skills.
- Troubleshooting experience (IT, computerized systems, mechanical tools, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity of object-oriented programming
- Ability to view, read, troubleshoot, and program/script in simple tools (Notepad, NotePad++) as well as advanced tools (Visual Studio 2005+)
- Basic understanding of programming concepts and logic (begin/end, flow control, conditional statements, etc)
- Classic ASP, VBScript and Jscript
- SQL Server development and relational database design
Additional skills welcomed (not required):
- AJAX/Web 2.0
- Object Oriented design / multi-tier enterprise application development
- Unit / performance testing
- Other programming or scripting languages or software development platforms (Java, C, C++, BASIC, Lotus Notes/Domino, Oracle, etc.)
- Mobile development (Windows CE, Symbian, iPhone/Cocoa, Android SDK)
Mar 28, 2011 03:51 AM|LINK
Hi, I am interested in this position. Where can I apply for the same.
Mar 28, 2011 09:51 AM|LINK
I am very interested in this engagement. How do I apply?
Mar 28, 2011 01:13 PM|LINK
i am interested in this position thanks in advace
Mar 29, 2011 07:36 PM|LINK
Apr 18, 2011 09:40 AM|LINK
An Graduate IT Professional with more than 7+ years of experience in designing, maintenance, programming & delivering web applications. Looking for a position where I can learn and exhibit leadership skills and contribute to the company goals.
I am interested into the above profile to work with Kindly let me know the exact procedure to apply for this possition.
Apr 18, 2011 12:39 PM|LINK
Would you be interested in using a consultant company for this?
I own TAC-IT Solutions based in CT, and we specialize in .NET web applications as well as iPhone, Droid and Windows mobile development.
Apr 18, 2011 12:44 PM|LINK
Yes Very much interested, Please provide me the detailed specification about the job!!
Apr 29, 2011 01:20 AM|LINK
I am interested. Could you give us an email or a website where we can contact you and apply?
Dec 15, 2011 04:29 PM|LINK
My name is Mark Ronollo and I am a Veteran, Navy Reservist and experienced Software Engineer returning from a forward deployment to Kabul, Afghanistan with NTM-A/CSTC-A CJ6 ANSF Networks and was formerly employed by ING Direct in Wilmington, DE as a Senior
Profile Developer. I realize this job may be long gone by now but if you have any additional slots or contacts for similar entry level ASP.NET positions I would greatly appreciate it if you could reach out to me. I have over 25 years of expertise in the
design, development, implementation and systems integration of database, business, and geospatial, imaging systems in both proprietary and open source environments. While I have a great deal of application development experience, it is more traditional in
nature (less web-based). I am now looking to bridge the gap and make the transition into the ASP.NET market. If you or anyone reading this post has a position available please email me at
email@example.com. Thank you.