Last post Dec 30, 2010 05:11 AM by jassu107
Dec 29, 2010 12:09 PM|jassu107|LINK
When I try to run my project I am getting this error:
Not enough storage is available to complete the operation
I have deleted all Temp files so so make some space but still it showing this error.
How to get out of this. Please help
Dec 29, 2010 01:15 PM|sachingusain|LINK
Check this folder too: C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files
Note the "Winnt" and "v4.0.30319" may differ depending on what OS and .NET version you are running. You may have to do iisreset before deleting anything from this folder.
How much free space is there on hard drive?
Dec 29, 2010 01:20 PM|shabirhakim1|LINK
Just See the resolution for same from micrsoft
Dec 29, 2010 01:21 PM|usmi123|LINK
(1) Locate [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform]
(2) Delete "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) "=""
Dec 30, 2010 05:11 AM|jassu107|LINK
I have resolved this issue by myself .......
Here is the solution
1. Open VS Command Prompt.....from Start > Programmes > Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 > Visual Studio Tools > Visual Studio Command Prompt....
2. type command :
this will send you to root directory. i.e. c:\>
3. type command as follows :
cd C:\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE
4. then go to
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\common7\ide
here take copy following things and take their back up .
devenv and devenv.exe ( Total 4 in number)
5. Then ,run this command in command prompt
editbin /LARGEADDRESSAWARE devenv.exe
this should solve your problem.
Thanks guys for your help