Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Sep 11, 2010 06:36 PM by CandorZ
Sep 11, 2010 02:55 PM|LINK
i have a mdb file in local disk >> c:\test.mdb
and i have a dataset file in my project >> "~/app_code/test_ds.xsd"
how i can make a TableAdapter in my dataset for importing data from this mdb file ?
mdb datase datasource ado
Sep 11, 2010 06:36 PM|LINK
1. Go to Server Explorer (Ctrl +Alt + S)
2. Right Click on Data Connections -> Add Connection
3. Data source -> Change -> MS Access DB file -> OK
4. Database Filename -> Browse -> Select "c:\test.mdb"
5. Fill Username, pass if any -> Test Connection
6. If OK, you will have the test.mdb connection in your Server Explorer
7. Select the table and drag and drop in the xsd
8. Ready to GO!