Last post Jan 27, 2012 12:00 PM by ganeshkulpe
Sep 15, 2009 09:05 AM|lovelxr|LINK
i have *.mp4 files in IIS Web Server.
I use wmp to play *.avi ,*.mp4 files.
it works fine when plays *.avi files.but can play *.mp4.
i have set mime .mp4 video/mp4 in IIS.
once,i play a *.mp4 file,it only 1M size,it works fine also.
but when the file is big,it cant't work.why?
how i can play *.mp4 files in IIS.
Sep 15, 2009 09:39 AM|vik20000in|LINK
1) Select the site to configure in IIS, right click and select "Properties"
2) Under HTTP Headers Tab, select "File Types" under the MIME Map section and select "New Type"
3) Type ".flv" as the associated extension and "video/x-flv" as the content type or "flv-application/octet-stream" I'm not sure on which one gives here.
4) for .mp4 files type ".mp4" as the extension and "video/mp4" as the mime type (this one I tested personally)
4) Select "OK",
5) type services.msc, find the "World Wide Web Publishing Service" and click on the restart icon on top or open up and choose restart
Sep 15, 2009 10:03 AM|qwe123kids|LINK
Chk the above link..
for Streaming any Media file u Requie..
Embed tag in of Html
Jan 08, 2010 10:07 AM|xmen|LINK
oops wrong topic ;)
Mar 24, 2011 05:25 PM|thkhanh|LINK
That worked for me.. Thanks a lot!
Jan 27, 2012 12:00 PM|ganeshkulpe|LINK
Thanks it is working fine