Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Jul 10, 2012 05:51 AM|LINK
In order to run Crystal Report properly, there are several things you need to check:
1. Please make sure the crsytal report version that you used on your code MATCHES the one you instal on the server
2. Please make sure the crsytal report assemblies that you used on your code MATCHES the one you instal on the server
3. Please make sure you allow FULL TRUST mode on your site/application
4. Please make sure you set the application pool to run under LOCAL SERVICE permission
5. Please make sure you copy the crystalreportviewer folder to your working folder.
For Crystal Report hosting, you can always contact asphostcentral.com. Thank heaps!