Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Apr 17, 2012 10:24 PM|LINK
Hi, thanks for your reply,
actually, i was able to make it work now, the error is i was trying to delete to azure table in batch like
var results = from g in tableServiceContext.CreateQuery<TableEntity>("TableName")
where g.field1 == "somedata" && g.field2 == "anotherdata"
Then i just found out that deleting is done in combination of per partitionKey and RowKey or per records. so i just change the query "where" clause to use partionkey and rowkey inside a loop from a list of TableEntities.
and its all done :)
thanks anyway :)