Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Dec 02, 2010 03:21 PM|LINK
I've tried everything in the book and what google could find:
- add the references for MVC
- remove all custom modules
- Add the Controller & View Structure
- Add the required entries in the web.config file
- Cross check all handlers and modules against a working MVC application
As long as the classic ASP.NET webpage is doing it's stuff it's all peachy, but as soon as I need to step onto the MVC then it all goes haywire.
Standalone MVC applications work like a charm on the current server config as do ASP.NET applications, but when I try to place some MVC stuff into our web application, all hell breaks loose....