Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Nov 22, 2009 07:36 PM|LINK
I have some problems setting up Time Tracker CE (build: 14506). This is what I'm doing to setup TTCE:
1. Unpacking the files in the root directory (localhost)
2. Attach the TimeTracker.mdf to SQL 2008
3. Change web.Release.Config to web.config
4. Add connectionstring to Web.Config
5. In IE8 I Browse to TimeTracker Application (localhost)
If I'm browsing to TimeTracker I will receive the following error:
Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'C_DateWizard' is not defined
I can setup the original TimeTracker Starter Kit without any problems, I also don't have any problems setting up TimeTracker Community Edition 1.0.0 - Beta 2 Based on Changeset 5553 Fri Jan 23 2009 at 9:00 AM, Beta.
Does anyone have a solution for my problem?
Thanx in advance,