Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Oct 02, 2008 10:46 PM|LINK
I tried your solution but it had no effect. I believe the search results are actually in session variables so I will have to hunt down why they are being cleared one way and not the other.
Later : Haissam , I figured it out. It did have to do with clearing the session variables. I found that they were being reset in the Master.cs file, but the Master.cs file was not being inherited by the index page, thus the variables were not being cleared.
I put a call to the reset method in the Page_Load event for the search page to ensure that they get cleared there. I suppose that is overkill now, but at least it works.