Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Oct 05, 2007 05:10 PM|LINK
I converted a web application from Visual Studio 2003 / Microsoft.Net Version 1.4 to Visual Studion 2007 / Microsoft.Net Version 2.0.
It worked for a while but then I started making improvements and the "stack overflow at line: 0" began to appear. I undid what I had done and the stack overflow persisted.
When I finally took SmartNavEnabled="True" out of the page directive list in my newly converted web application the stack overflow problem went away.
During the discovery process I started singing "The Bear Went Over The Mountain." It remains my favorite anger management ditty.
The angry, proud and still screaming,