Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Sep 27, 2005 07:16 AM|LINK
Here's what I've run into so far:
- Had to rename all SQL statements to remove dbo. from the begging because I'm using a hosted server and didn't create the DB objects under that user.
- Changed the connection string to point to my hosted SQL server
- Added section to web.config for the membership functionality replacing the <membership> tag that was already there. Since I'm on a hosted server, it gets more complicated..here's what I added:
<add connectionStringName="ClubSiteDB" enablePasswordRetrieval="false"
applicationName="/" requiresUniqueEmail="false" passwordFormat="Hashed"
- On the ASP Membership management site I added the role "Administrators" and gave it access to the root of the club application
- In the file events_edit.aspx the query string is wrong, it calls event_edit.aspx instead of events_edit.aspx so I corrected that.
- Also I've had intermittent errors uploading image files but those issues are probably related to large file sizes I'm playing with
Other than that I've had no problems creating all the different things (events, locations, albums, etc.), using the password recovery... everything works great so far.