Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Feb 18, 2007 09:25 PM by porov
Jun 23, 2005 09:11 AM|LINK
Jul 30, 2005 08:10 AM|LINK
2. Using any of the FTP client utilities. Some of the Hosting providers like DiscountASP.net will allow you to publish your app directly from the VS.NET. Better to check with hosting provider.
3. Much depends on what hosting provider will provider? Some of them provider web interfaces .....some allow you to use third party tools to administer database. If nothing is permitted...you will have manually run the scripts.
Sep 19, 2006 07:07 PM|LINK
1. For information on how to set up Windows Based Hosting, see the WBH Documentation at :
2. You can set up your environment for FTP or use Front Page extensions etc. Its all in how you set it up. Generally for database connections it is a good idea to have a back-end network that your web server can use to communicate with Database Servers.
3. You can utilize things like .Net Enterprise Manager to access back-end SQL databases via a web console.
4. This is done with permissions on the database itself.
5. Do search for '.Net Enterprise Manager'.
R Cowper, CCNA
FibreHost Support Team
Feb 18, 2007 09:25 PM|LINK