Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Feb 22, 2013 04:44 AM by priyankmtr
Feb 22, 2013 02:34 AM|LINK
I am developing my application in 3 tire for the security reasons i want to hide my code so planint to dll my bal layer so it will be secured..
how to create dll file and how to use the dll and implement in project
can any one help me
Feb 22, 2013 03:03 AM|LINK
Feb 22, 2013 03:07 AM|LINK
if you started as web application project, all the bal, dal dll's will be compiled and placed in the bin folder of the web project. you can just use the web site project for your production.
Feb 22, 2013 04:44 AM|LINK
1. create a new web application in a new solution. name, suppose "UserView"
2. add a class project of windows in that solution. name it as "UserView.BAL"
3. add a class project of windows in that solution. name it as "UserView.DAL"
4. compile your solution.
5. Now add the reference of "UserView.BAL" in the project "UserView"
6. Now add the reference of "UserView.DAL" in the project "UserView.BAL"
7. Now you can use the 3 layer architecture by creating all the classes in BAL and DAL. you just need to add the namespace in you pages.