Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Dec 26, 2012 09:02 AM by manjuby
Dec 26, 2012 08:54 AM|LINK
how i can install DNN with Visual studio 2010 and make my first application using DNN.
Please send me the reference link.
Dec 26, 2012 09:01 AM|LINK
go to http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Resources/Downloads.aspx. Also register on the forums there as the DNN forums are were discontinued. The experts about DNN are over there.
Dec 26, 2012 09:02 AM|LINK
To install DNN
1) copy dnn folder in inetpub
2) add virtual directory by running IIS
3) specify default document as default.aspx
4) browse and test
5) if fails..register aspnet_regiis –i trying runing it
6) specify the version 2.0 in asp.net…by clicking propertires on the site