Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Dec 27, 2012 04:23 AM by shumailaAjk
Dec 23, 2012 04:04 PM|LINK
i just deleted my virtual directory from iis and create again but afterbthat not able to browse.
using widows athentication ..continously grtting server error '/' application
i don't know what is missing on browsing it sows dirctory list whn i use to click on aspx page it gives error..
Dec 23, 2012 04:15 PM|LINK
You should turn the custom errors to OFF (from the web.config), so to see the error details.
Dec 23, 2012 11:32 PM|LINK
try set the virtual directory as an application and configure app_pool with appropriate net version.
Dec 26, 2012 04:36 AM|LINK
please just make sure you "publish" your site properly first via your Visual Studio tool. Please follow the guidelines below:
1. Please open your VS 2010 tool and please open your Project
2. On the "Solution Explorer" window, right click your project and select "Publish"
3. Please publish your project to a local folder, e.g. C:\MyProject
4. Once published, you will notice that all the code-behind files (.cs or .vb) have disappeared on C:\MyProject
5. You just need to upload whatever files and folders you see on C:\MyProject to the server via FTP and everything will work fine
Please mark this response as an "answer" if it helps you. Thanks heaps!
Dec 27, 2012 04:23 AM|LINK
thanks guys i was missing a simple thing.i was using windows authentication and was not checking that checkbox while creating directory.