Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Dec 17, 2012 01:21 AM by dotnetnerd
Dec 13, 2012 02:28 PM|LINK
I'm having a problem getting access to some SSRS Report Builder Reports.
I can access them just fine in Report Builder. However when I embed them into a Report Viewer on a ASP.Net page then I get the error
I've added the role within Report Server. In fact I added everyone to the Browser role as part of my experimentation. Nothing I can find on the web is able to help.
Again it work perfectly through the browser, however when it's embedded in Report Viewer it no longer works. It really shouldn't be this difficult one would think.
Dec 17, 2012 01:21 AM|LINK
You need to check whether all the permission has been granted to your reports, give the user a priviledge to run your report builder.
If you have problem to run your SSRS, you can always find
affordable SSRS hosting provider.