Last post Mar 27, 2012 12:09 PM by DTG
Mar 27, 2012 12:09 PM|DTG|LINK
New version 2.8 is available.
In new version we are presenting some valued features such as Arabic text, Improved cell formula, different picture formats. New version has enhanced algorithm for reading writing of excel files.
New features of Excel Jetcell .NET
* New Excel engine for reading/writing XLSX files.
* Now Arabic text is available.
* New option for right to left direction of Excel worksheet.
* Fixed issues in composing SST table at Excel saving.
* Fixed bug of short type in CSV file.
* Fixed bug of reading color palette.
* Added Formula String.
* Added Cell,Row,COlumn can be moved now.
* Now cell value returns certain value type.
* Fixed RPN formula error.
* Fixed the issue of worksheet inserting.
* Fixed error of panes parameters.
* Added Added different picture formats to packaging of Excel files XLSX.
* Fixed issue of DataSet export.
* Fixed string lines error.
* Fixed function IsError.
* Added Increased the speed of Excel files reading/writing.
* Added Changed the algorithm of SST blocks comparison.
* Fixed small reading error.
* Fixed sector writing error.
* Fixed CSV writing error.
More about Excel Jetcell .NET compnent
Excel Jetcell.NET is a professional component that enables .NET developers to
read, write Excel Spreadsheet files ( XLSX , XLS ,
CSV ) from their .NET applications (C#, VB.NET). The Excel spreadsheet is represented as a tree structure. Root of the tree is a Workbook object that has different Worksheets and so on. The set of well-considered and clear
API functions allows developers to read, write Excel data dynamically in ASP.NET.
Excel Jetcell .NET component requires only .NET Framework and is many times faster than Excel automation objects. Developers can create C# / VB.NET applications or deploy website on servers with
medium-trust level without needing to rely on Microsoft Excel.
For more information about the component please visit the product page:
If you have any questions or concerns about component, let us know: