Last post Mar 19, 2013 04:27 PM by Wartickler
Mar 22, 2011 06:54 AM|pabothu.pavan|LINK
I want to display a letter 'B' as superscript in a textbox placeholder in SSRS 2008.
Can somebody help me out ?
Mar 22, 2011 12:03 PM|Nishantg|LINK
Go through the following link, at the end of the page you will find a attached word document in which you can find the solution.
Mar 22, 2011 03:17 PM|Mohammed Ghouse|LINK
This is Ghouse and even I am facing the same problem, but I am unable to find any word document there.
Can you please paste the content here from that document.
Mar 23, 2011 07:16 AM|Nishantg|LINK
I am pasting the conten here but there are some image which cn't be pasted.
1) Go to Microsoft Word and type a word as below
2) Go to Insert
3) Select the Font as (normal text)
4) Select the Subset as ‘Latin-1’
5) Scroll down to find the superscript value as shown below and click on Insert button
6) The number will be inserted after the word as below
7) Copy the superscript
8) Paste the superscript in the textbox as shown below and save the record.
9) The SSRS 2008 renders the above superscript correctly.
If you want the document give me ur mail I will send it to you.
Mar 23, 2011 03:05 PM|Mohammed Ghouse|LINK
this is my MailID, can you please mail me that document.
Mar 19, 2013 04:27 PM|Wartickler|LINK
I found this one which I think is better:
Basically, use expressions along with the chrw function in textbox:
which gives you: