Get Help:Ask a Question in our Forums|Report a Bug|More Help Resources
Last post Oct 14, 2009 10:54 AM by matrixvibe
Oct 13, 2009 11:24 AM|LINK
I am working on mobile application and my desginer provide me the html for website.
Please guide me how to implement html on my mobile page.
Its very urgent.
Thanks in advance
Oct 14, 2009 03:23 AM|LINK
1) What type of phones are expected to access your mobile web site?
2) If you are targetting both old model phones as well as modern phones than you need to workout on mobile forms as well as web forms.
Please look at following link to get more idea on how to create mobile forms
For modern phones which has support of XHTML, HTML , CSS you can design using web forms.
4) To customize the mobile web pages you need accurate upto date information about the capabilites of mobile that is requesting your mobile web site. Please look at following link to get more idea
Let me know if you want more info.
Oct 14, 2009 04:26 AM|LINK
Thanks for your reply
I want to make site for modern mobiles.Its really thankful if you provide me sample code that
supports the html,css.
Oct 14, 2009 06:24 AM|LINK
Do you know how to develop ASP.NET website?
Oct 14, 2009 09:56 AM|LINK
Yes,I know in asp.net.
Oct 14, 2009 10:54 AM|LINK
- Create ASP.NET website with a web form containg label or image control
- Try to browse that website using Mobile Emulator, you can download from here
http://www.51degrees.mobi/Products/MobileEmulators/tabid/87/Default.aspx [Donwload - Mobile Interactive Testing Environment] from the link
- once you are done with step1 successfully, try to re-design your web forms so that it looks proper as per the screen of the mobiles you are browsing from .
Let me know how above things goes.